Sunday, October 11, 2009

Getty Images!!!!

It is now official, I have 5 images currently for sale on Getty's website, and will have many more soon! Those 5 are just the start from a small first submittal.  You can view the images I currently have available by clicking this link.  The numbers will be growing quickly so check back regularly.  This is one of the bigger things that has happened in my career, and it took a LOT of work over this summer.  I would like to say thank you to all of my models that have helped me out (shooting for free and often)!!  Without you guys this would not have happened.  Also, thank you to Kelly for believing that I can do this, and always telling me I'm the best photographer in the world (Even though all girlfriends are basically required to say that to their boyfriends about what they do.....haha).  I'll have a new post up tomorrow on techniques.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment