Friday, October 8, 2010

Nik Software HDR Efex Pro now available!

Just downloaded the free 15 day trial and ran two super-quick HDR's.  The program is UNREAL!!  Soo fast and simple, yet full of every adjustment you could ever need.  I was using photomatix pro before which I enjoyed, but this program put's it to shame!  I'll have to test it a bit more before I give the full review here on APB.  For now, head over to Nik Softwares Site and test it out for yourself.

The program has far more adjustments than I've ever seen, and they all work at hyper-speed.  This IS the next-generation of HDR imaging tools!

Here's the two sample HDR's that I created in a just a few minutes.  Let me know what you think of the program in the comments below based on your experiences with the trial.  Definitely going to have to buy this one!

092410-0012_HDR.jpg


092410-0132_HDR.jpg



That's the BUZZ for Today!  Please check back soon for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment